23115 Bluebird Drive
Calabasas, CA 91302 USA
(818)223-9117 (tel.) / (818)223-8986 (FAX)
List of Exhibitions
(updated 19 October, 2000)
- One-Man Exhibitions:
- 8 August, 1990 Exhibition of Sculpture of Numerical Abstraction
containing Stereolithographs (direct, physical 3D computer output) of
Mathematical surfaces (defined by equations); Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas,
Texas, Sponsored by Silicon Graphics, Incorporated.
- 1-10 April, 1987 Installation of "Ringed Space", large-scale
acoustical sculpture; Triton
College, River Grove, Illinois. Sponsored
through a Short-Term Artists Residency
(STAR) grant from the Illinois Arts
Council and the Triton College Office of
- 22-26 April, 1985 Installation and performance of the
Electroacoustic Monochord. State of
Illinois at Chicago Center; in
conjunction with New Music Chicago Spring
Festival '85; Sponsored by the Chicago
Office of Fine Arts and the Illinois Arts
- 3-30 August, 1982 Exhibition of Sculpture, Carvel State
Building, Wilmington, Delaware; Sponsored
by the Delaware Arts Council.
- Group Exhibitions:
- 7 October, 2001 - 5 May, 2002
Mathematica A World of Numbers ... and Beyond. Stewart
3-D Zoetrope of the Costa-Torus metamorphosis was
selected to accompany a temporary exhibition of
Charles and Ray Eames'
- 23-28 July, 2000
Art Gallery, Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 8-9 October, 1999
The French Senate, Paris
- 1-9 October, 1999
Institute for Studies in the Arts Arizona State University, Tempe.
- 26 June-12 July, 1998
art + aesthetics of artificial life
Center for the Digital Arts, Wight Gallery, Dickson Arts Center,
University of California at Los Angeles.
- 24-28 October, 1995 INTERSCULPT '95
Philadelphia, PA and Galerie Graphe, Paris, France.
- 4 November-15 December, 1993
Fourth International Symposium on Electronic Arts (FISEA93),
Group Exhibition: "The Art Factor", Minneapolis
College of Art and Design, Minneapolis, Minnesota..
- 9 - 13 November, 1992
Third International Symposium on Electronic Arts (TISEA),
Group Exhibition, Rolsyn Oxley9 Gallery, Syndey, New South Wales, Australia.
- 28 March-16 May, 1992 Computer Age Fine Art,
The Williams Gallery, Princeton, New Jersey.
- 25 May-1 September, 1991 El Art Exhibition of Electronic Art, Retretti Art
Centre, Punkaharju, Finland.
- 10 May-3 November, 1991 Ciba-Geigy Exhibit, Materials Science Pavilion,
Heureka National Research Exhibition, Zuerich, Switzerland.
- 15-16 June, 1991 Golden State Sculptors Association Fifth-Annual
Spring Show, Agoura, California. Six wall pieces incorporating the female
form were awarded an Honorable Mention in the Figurative Realism category of
- 30 January-1 February, 1991 Sculpture of Mathematical Surfaces,
IMAGINA Tenth Monte-Carlo Forum on New Images, Monte-Carlo, Monaco.
- 12-15 January, 1991 Exhibition of large-format thermal prints,
35mm stereograms in stereo slide viewers and a Stereolithograph,
1991 Mathematica Conference, San Francisco, CA.
- November, 1987-April, 1988 Artists Bookworks Exhibition, King
Steven Museum, Budapest, Hungary
- November, 1986-April, 1987 Computer-Generated Slide Imagery for
"Radiant City", Laser Light production;
John Boesche, Producer; original music by
- 14 April-9 June, 1984 "New Horizons in Art", Chicago Public
Library Cultural Center.